Many Australians dream of building their wealth with bricks and mortar.
And it’s not a farfetched dream.
Property investment can increase your income, fund your retirement, and provide financial freedom. You can invest in property to generate cash flow, or you can choose to purchase, improve and on-sell a property.
Whatever your property goals may be, the most important step is laying a strong foundation by securing the right loan for you. As a Finance Broker, it’s my job to make that happen.
Achieving Your Property Goals
Before we choose the right loan for you, it’s important to look at the big picture of your property investment goals. Your goals may include capital growth, rental income, or negative gearing for tax purposes.
By discussing your goals, we can then implement finance strategies that will help you to achieve them. Depending on your goals, this may involve choosing different mortgage products, such as interest-only loans.
After discussing your goals and financial situation, I will:
- Identify and recommend suitable lenders and products
- Handle the application process on your behalf
- Keep you up-to-date with your application’s progress
- Keep in touch following approval and settlement to ensure that you’re happy with your loan, and to keep you updated on the mortgage market
- Liaise with your accountant, tax professional, or financial planner to maximise your tax efficiency, and minimise your financial risks
I aim to be a property investment Finance Broker with a difference. My difference is to provide you with personal and personalised support through every step of the property investment process – including after the loan is finalised.
Your Investment Loan
Are you looking for a loan that will meet your property investment goals and strategy? I can find the right one for you. For personal, professional assistance with finding the right investment loan, contact me today or call me on (07) 3911 1190 so we can arrange a free consultation.